"WE doing for some kNoWlEdGe .. we very glad for your comment before leaving "

Welcome Myspace Comments

Monday 30 May 2011

" owner biodata "

     Assalammualaikum W.B.T & Hello... this is first out post fot this blog...We made this blog for our assignment and fort the fisrt entry we introduce our self.. In our group we have four members :

             Salam...   My name  Syarifah Inani Najwa  binti Syed Hassan.
I was born at Johor Bahru   on 6 Janury 1991.  Now me as simple person and funny hope so... I had 7 brother and 1 youngest brother... For your all information i only girl in my famliy. My dream is to become a successful programmers.Nice to meet your all there.





SALAM ..  hEy² my name is shAyaNa biNti moHd rOszLan .i'M fRom <3 Mallaca Bandaraya Bersejarah <3 ( visit MalaysiaMelaka like to visit all ) (^_^)  . Born in the Hospital BESAR  Ipoh , Perak Darul Ridzuan on WeLve / fEbrUaRy / 1991 . Like to hear the song ( ♫♫♫ ) , and want to be POLICE (!) and hopefully achieved (InsyaALLAH , Amin) . I have six siblings , the four Women & two Men . <3 my fAmiLy <3 . THANKS & Wassalam .





              My name Siti  Qamarina binti Abdul Halim was born on J24 January  , 1991 I'm from Kuala Lipis,Pahang (Pahang its identity is to say hehehe (^_^)I'm the second of six siblings. I have the ambition tobecome a lecturer or any field of education. I have a hope for success in education and in life do notforget to bring cheer to the success of my mother that I have. I am grateful for further studies in polytechnics and continuing to learn up to the ivory tower. I have a strong passion for continuing education in this short semester. For me the subject of open source is best, and lecturer toexplain well. I am a conscious honesty and sincerity in friendship. I love open source (^_^)



     Salam Hye there you may know me say Nur Farahin Binti Fuzi. .. I'm was born in Pulau Pinang on 23 April 1990..  Your may know me as simple person . In the future i hope can be as succesful  person .Totally I' hope your enjoying ..our information with you.. NIce to meet tou



8 comments:

  1. Rearrange ur profile..make it as simple as interesting..not so crowded..make sure that simbol is correct k...nice job..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see, this post is really good, now I know about "open source operating system", nice job, it was really interesting post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ikhram iskandar said...

    I see, this post is really good, now I know about "open source operating system", nice job, it was really interesting post.
    30 May 2011 08:42

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam...good job...when i viewing your blog..it was such a good teamwork that you have...but,try to work harder on your english(sorry to say)...u should glad that people can understand what are you trying to say...just take it as a compliment..(standing innovations)...great job girls...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet..your enviroment..
    and your blog..nice one! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ..tq guys..and gurl..
    i will add more information in the next entry

    ReplyDelete
  7. hye there...nice...one.but ,..please improve your english

    ReplyDelete
  8. hye zamerahmad..thkns for the..advice..
    we wll improve our language

    ReplyDelete